Sunday, December 30, 2012

Women come to New York for the two L's: Labels and Love

Happy holidays people! It's been a while since my last post but I'm back at it, blogging and crafting. I just put the finishing touches on my latest crop of hollow books which I plan to release on my Etsy site over the coming week. First up: as this post's title hints at, is a novel about a woman who really needs no introduction. It is she who made Manolo a household name...Ms. Carrie Bradshaw!




This book, Summer and the City, chronicles Carrie's earlier days in the Big Apple and how she came to meet two of her besties, Samantha and Miranda.

If it were Carrie, what would she keep in her hollow book? Perhaps a pack of cigarettes or her signature "Carrie" necklace? Oh the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment