Sunday, March 4, 2012

Vintage Charm

Lately, I've been fascinated by all things old and vintage-y. Here are a list of keywords that make my ears perk up when they come up on conversation:

- estate sale
- lace
- letter writing
- Mad Men
- flea market
- library stamp cards
- French vintage prints
- vintage suitcases
- found paper
- re-purpose / up-cycle

I was even contemplating purchasing a cute vintage typewriter like this one from Pinterest:

Pinned Image

I think about waking up on a weekend morning and having a coffee while typing up lovely letters to family and friends from bed. Obviously having a typewriter will change my typical weekend morning routine of jumping out of bed thinking I've overslept, throwing on my comfiest sweats and commencing my day of errands and activities.

But man are these guys expensive. So for now I'm satisfied with my newest line of Ring Bling rings: typewriter key rings! Customized and made-to-order, you can select whichever letter (or number or symbol!) of your liking to be made in to a beautiful ring. These keys were laser cut on wood with vintage images applied to the key. Only $8 a pop and only a limited supply available so act fast!






Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Let's hit up a few estate sales/garage sales once the weather gets nice! It is my favorite Saturday morning activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please! How do you find estate sales to attend?

    ReplyDelete