Monday, October 24, 2011

Fabric Mania

I can already see it. I'm going to be one of those women. One with the craft room spilling over into every other room, overflowing storage bins, and closets that won't quite shut. Basically, one step away from being on TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive. And it's all because of my love for fabrics. While I've traditionally done all my fabric shopping in brick-and-mortar stores, I've recently discovered new amazing online places to shop.

Spoonflower is a haven for the shopper and the designer alike. You can custom design and print your own fabrics or else shop the unique designs of others. While a little more on the pricey side, there are some adorable prints too difficult to resist.

My favorites include those from the Heidi Kenney collection:

pink cakes
toaster
And this adorable elephant print from Katharina Hirsch:

LARGE Elephants in green and blue

A great site for more general fabrics is Fabric.com. I'm particularly a fan of the inspired Amy Butler prints such as the Bali Gate print:

Amy Butler Home Décor Love Twill Bali Gate Turquoise

and the Lotus Wall Flower Cherry:

Amy Butler Lotus Wall Flower Cherry

Sign up for emails for special promotions - and free shipping at $35!

No comments:

Post a Comment