Saturday, June 30, 2012

Beach Week: Craft Inspirations Day 2

No trip to the beach would be complete without collecting some seashells by the seashore. It's always interesting to see what you'll find washed up ashore.


Here are some of my finds for this beach trip:




In addition to shells I found some awesome-looking sea glass - would make for some great new Ring Bling rings :)


I used some of the larger shells for display in a round glass on a wall ledge. I was curious to see what other craft projects utilized shells and found a good roundup on the Better Homes and Gardens and Martha Stewart sites. The possibilities are endless!

My wall ledge (and shells!)

Shell wreath hanging from window

Shell wreath

Blue jars with sand and shells

Sand jars

Seashell candles in dish with sand

Seashell candles


Shell lights


Shell stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment